Sunday, April 28, 2013

Introduction to who I am :]] Welcome to my blog page. My name is Ann and this blog is to express my feelings and how I view the world. I am currently a senior high school student, going off to college next Fall! I love talking about makeup and fashion and I hope you guys enjoy my work :). Rambling away about my lifeee. Two years ago on a hot sunny day, I was watching my siblings playing their games. Until, we came up the stairs and there was a tiny egg outside of our balcony. It was so strange and we just left it alone. Then, my siblings and I went back to what we were doing and it suddenly turned into egg yoke It was a sad moment to witness an unborn baby bird. We had a question on our face, but I guess it was really hot on that day. Two years later, a really big pigeon was sitting outside of our balcony again where the recycled bottles were and it was making itself a nest! My siblings and I were like ''Okay o_o'' LOL! and we did not mind it. We didn't know what it was doing. I did not really care, but there was suddenly two eggs! That was probably the best part because after they were born, they pooped like a monsters!! They grew up pretty fast though, but they are so scary! Especially, when I'm hanging clothes outside to let it dry, the parents(birds) makes a lot of noise!!They secretly come in and out to see their babies which is fine for us, but it's scary when they come near me. There are so many moments where it is just a pain to get rid of the poop too. Ughh!! Besides that, prom is coming closer to the date!!One more week.:) From, Ann c:

No comments:

Post a Comment